NCM Moscow Electric Mountain Bike,E-Bike, 250W, E-MTB, 48V 13Ah 624Wh Battery
The NCM Moscow is an E-bike designed to tackle all conditions. A powerful motor and high capacity battery make it great for commuting to work,
long leisure rides or intense sessions in the great outdoors. Designed with durability, style and comfort in mind, it’s far more than its classification as an MTB.
Great components from top cycling brands guarantee safety and a smooth ride. A built-in USB port gives you the freedom to have a long day out,
ensuring that you never miss anything important because your smart devices ran out of power.
- Weight: 27,5”= 28kg / 29”= 29kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5” / 29”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Assistant levels, up to 4mp/h power assist walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC482AU 48V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, 48V 250W, 25km/h, rear motor wheel
- Battery: i5-4813H, 48V 13Ah, 624Wh High Power Cells,
- Li-NCM-18650 incl. USB port
- (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Distance approx. 40-120km depending on assistance level.
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat's eye
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 27,5“ 480MM / 29"*520MM,
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-27.5 / 29”
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on the right side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 2.25
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.