26" Step-Thru Ebike | Leitner Venice Cruiser
The Leitner Venice Cruiser is designed for ease of use with a low-step frame and curved cruiser handle-bars. With this trendy electric bike you are guaranteed to turn heads. Packed with puncture-resistant tires, genuine Samsung battery cells and a powerful hub motor you'll conquer hills with ease.
- Suits riders 5'5" (165 cm) and taller (guide only)
- Are you between 5'2" and under 5'5"? Choose the Milan cruiser with 24" wheels
- Integrated bike computer with speedometer and odometer
- Puncture-resistant tires with reflective sidewall striping
- Estimated 20-50km range with pedal assist mode. Estimated 32-80km range with upgraded 16Ah battery (add $250)
- Includes $150 worth of extras: Mudguards, chainguard, front & rear lights, rear rack, stand, bell and tool-kit to help with assembly
- 36 Volt 250 Watts motor, Samsung Lithium Battery Cells
- Seat height measured from ground to top of seat: Minimum 84 cm, Maximum: 103 cm
Rear wheel hub brushless geared motor by XOFO, 36V 250W, High Torque 80Nm. XOFO is Leitner's preferred motor supplier due to extremely high reliability outperforming Bafang motors in our experience. Leitner's partnership with XOFO goes back to 2013.
Aircraft-grade light-weight Aluminum Alloy 6061
Removable 36V 10Ah Lithium-ion battery with ICR18650 Samsung Battery Cells or upgrade to a 36V 16Ah battery Located behind seat post with lock and keys. Removable in seconds. Check battery charge by pushing the button on top of the battery.
Mechanical disc brakes TEKTRO Aries front and rear, 160mm rotor
Kingmeter KM529 LCD display with 5 levels of pedal assist, odometer, speedometer, trip meter, lights button and voltage display to estimate battery charge level.
Integrated front and rear lights powered by the main battery
Front and rear reflectors, spoke mounted wheel reflectors (orange), pedal reflectors (orange)
Can be adjusted and tilted towards rider and away from rider using an allen key to achieve an upride riding position or forward-leaning riding position or anything in between.
Curved at ends towards rider
6 speed SHIMANO Tourney gears with thumb shifter on right-hand side handle-bar. Cassette (Freewheel) 14-28 tooth.
Puncture-resistant Kenda K-Shield technology 26" tires, 1.95" wide - with inner tube and reflective sidewall stripe for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
RST front suspension fork
Rear rack with 25 kg carry capacity
48 tooth sprocket, Alloy, 170mm PROWHEEL with Pedal Assist Speed Sensor
Maximum Assisted Speed
Front and rear PVC mudguards, silver color. Light-weight and rust-free, shape is resilient to impact
Bike weighs ~25 kg with battery, ~ 22 kg without battery, battery weighs ~3 kg
Maximum payload of 120 kg. This includes rider and luggage.
2A 36V charger - connect to standard wall power socket. 5-6 hours charge time if battery completely empty. Quicker charge time if battery is not completely empty. Battery can be charged at any time - it does not have to be completely empty.
Seat and Seatpost
Wide comfort seat by Velo. Seat-post folds up on demand to allow fast removal of battery.